This is a vanilla (I resisted the urge to call it "stock") 1856 game moderated by Paul Work. He's also moderating 1856 Alpha, which game I'm actually playing in. Since I'm not playing this one, I don't see the action as it happens, but depend on Paul for the neatly-formatted text summaries (from which I build the low-resolution maps).
Contents of this page
The most current information I have will be reflected in the (done with ps18xx).
- Eric Roush - email@example.com
- Richard A. Sheaves-Bein - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Wu - email@example.com
- Mike McGuirk - firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Sloan - email@example.com
- David Kass - firstname.lastname@example.org
I will also generate a new GIF (for those people without PostScript) at the close of each operating round when I get the summary from Paul.
[Top Of Page]
[Andy's 18xx Page]
[Andy's Game Page]
Author: Andy Lange email: <email@example.com>
Last Updated: Tue, Apr 2, 1996 11:15 AM PST