Ten Things That Would Be Different If Microsoft Started Building Cars:
- A particular model year of car wouldn't be available until after that year instead
of before it.
- Every time the repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.
- Occasionally your car would just die for no reason, and you'd have to restart it.
For some strange reason, you'd just accept this.
- You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought a Car 95 or
a Car NT. But then you'd have to buy more seats.
- Sun Motorsystems would make a car that was powered by the sun, twice as reliable,
and five times as fast - but it would only run on five percent of the roads.
- The oil, engine, gas, and alternator warning lights would be replaced with a single
"General Car Fault" warning light.
- People would get excited about the "new" features in Microsoft cars, forgetting
completely that they had been available in other cars for years.
- We'd all have to switch to Microsoft gas.
- The U.S. Government would be getting subsidies from an automaker, instead of giving
- New seats would force everyone to have the same-size butt.
[Back to Andy's Random Humor]