What the 95 in Windows 95 Stands For
- The percentage of the O/S which will be completed by the ship date.
- The number of floppies it will ship on.
- The percentage of people who will have to upgrade their hardware in order to run it.
- The number of megabytes of available hard disk space required to install it.
- The number of pages in the "easy install" version of the manual.
- The percentage of existing software packages which won't run in the new environment.
- The number of minutes which will be required to run the install.
- The number of calls to tech support before you get it to run.
- The number of people who will actually pay for the upgrade.
- The number of Megahertz required for the operating system to run.
- The year it WAS due to ship.
[Back to Andy's Random Humor]