Flash Sheridan’s Home Page
I’m the Compiler Quality Assurance Lead at Axoni for AxLang, a new Scala-based language for blockchain smart contracts on Ethereum-compatible networks. We’re hiring.
My résumé (in PDF format, Word, or on LinkedIn).
- “Practical Testing of a C99 Compiler Using Output Comparison,” Software: Practice and Experience, April 2007
- “Deploying Static Analysis,” cover story, Dr Dobb’s Journal, July 2012.
- “Static Analysis Deployment Pitfalls,”
preprint, Supplemental Proceedings of the 21st IEEE International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering, November 2010
- “A Variant of Church’s Set Theory with a Universal Set in which the Singleton Function is a Set” (abridged), in Logique et Analyse, Vol 59, No 233 (2016) pp. 81–131, doi:10.2143/LEA.233.0.3149532. The full version is available at the Centre National de Recherches de Logique.
- “Fixing Frege’s Set Theory,” slides from a talk on Church’s and my set theories with a universal set, delivered remotely at the University of Oxford Mathematical Institute, October 2013, and at the Stanford Mathematics Department, April 2014.
Newton Register: Pay for shareware from your Newton
- EncycloClip, a faceless iPhone app. It worked around a Britannica.com bug that mostly got fixed while I was waiting for a code-signing bug fix. It still reduces the tap-count and eliminates an unnecessary http request. Briefly in the iTunes Store Reference Top Twenty.
- The Anglo-Saxon Poetic Records converted to ePub format, with the permission of the transcriber, Dr. Gregory Hidley of UCSD
- My APIs
- My LinkedIn Static Code Analysis Group (6000 members)
Stanford Handheld User Groups (dormant)
- Stuff I like: http://pobox.com/~flash/plugs.html
Some Newton bookmarks (old)
My bookmarks (live)
- Mail me
- This page