Flash Sheridan’s Home Page
My résumé (in PDF format, Word, or on LinkedIn).
- “Practical Testing of a C99 Compiler Using Output Comparison,” Software: Practice and Experience, April 2007
- “Deploying Static Analysis,” cover story, Dr Dobb’s Journal, July 2012.
- “Static Analysis Deployment Pitfalls,”
preprint, Supplemental Proceedings of the 21st IEEE International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering, November 2010
- The Era of “Update Automatically” is Over
- “A Variant of Church’s Set Theory with a Universal Set in which the Singleton Function is a Set” (abridged), in Logique et Analyse, Vol 59, No 233 (2016) pp. 81–131, doi:10.2143/LEA.233.0.3149532. The full version is available at the Centre National de Recherches de Logique.
- “Fixing Frege’s Set Theory,” slides from a talk on Church’s and my set theories with a universal set, delivered remotely at the University of Oxford Mathematical Institute, October 2013, and at the Stanford Mathematics Department, April 2014.
- My Google Scholar page
- Isaac Asimov 100th Birthday Meetup (2020), Guest of Honor Sheila Williams, Editor of Asimov’s Science Fiction Magazine: http://tiny.cc/asimov100/
Newton Register: Pay for shareware from your Newton
- EncycloClip, a faceless iPhone app. It worked around a Britannica.com bug and a Safari bug, which mostly got fixed while I was waiting for a code-signing bug fix. It still reduces the tap-count and eliminates an unnecessary http request. Briefly in the iTunes Store Reference Top Twenty.
- The Anglo-Saxon Poetic Records converted to ePub format, with the permission of the transcriber, Dr. Gregory Hidley of UCSD
- My LinkedIn Static Code Analysis Group (6000 members)
- Stuff I like: http://pobox.com/~flash/plugs.html
Some Newton bookmarks (old)
My bookmarks (live)
- Mail me
- This page
Non-Errata: Publications Which Incorporated My Corrections
Mastering Ethereum, by Andreas M. Antonopoulos & Gavin Wood: My pull requests. (The best blockchain book I was able to find, but the second-worst O’Reilly book I’ve read.)
- Ea’s Duplicity in the Gilgamesh Flood Story by Martin Worthington
- Proteomic comparison of platelet-rich plasma and platelet-poor plasma by Olga Miroshnychenko, Robert J. Chalkley, Ryan D. Leib, Peter A. Everts, Jason L. Dragoo, Regenerative Therapy (doi.org/10.1016/j.reth.2020.09.004)
- A low-cost mass spectrometry-based approach for quantifying purines in placental explants by Ruslan Rodriguez, Igor Konovets, Serhii Ralchenko, Maxsim Kharkhota, Andrij Kostyuk, Victoriia Kosach, Irina Voronina, Natalia Filimonova, Maria Obolenskaya, International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, February 2021