Kenton Lee: X and Motif Consulting Services
I am a self-employed software consultant, working mostly in
Silicon Valley, California.
If you need help designing or developing high quality,
high performance software, please contact me.
I can work on-site, off-site, or by
I specialize in these technologies:
- the X Window System and OSF/Motif
- C++ and UNIX
- object-oriented design and development
- World Wide Web pages (including interactive forms and images)
- Java GUIs using IFC and AWT
Over the past 20 years, I have helped develop over two dozen products based on
these technologies for companies such as:
Past projects have included:
- developing X-based graphical user interfaces for
electronic CAD, network management, multimedia, and end-user
- developing custom X Toolkit and Motif widgets for graphics, multimedia,
and screen layout
- fixing and enhancing the internals of the
Motif, X Toolkit, and Xlib libraries
- developing object-oriented C++ toolkits and application frameworks
- developing interactive World Wide Web pages using Java AWT and IFC
I have published or presented papers over 30 papers discussing
the technologies used in many of the above projects.
Copies of most of these papers are available on-line.
I'm easiest to reach by Internet electronic mail to kenton @ rahul.net
to send a message.
kenton @ rahul.net
Last modified January 1, 2003.